COVID Safe Information
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19 – fatigue, shortness of breath, fever. We will transfer your registration to a virtual registration, should you be unable to attend in person.
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days. Check the websites below for COVID-19 Hotspot information
- Each individual will be required to answer COVID screening questions at the Conference.
- Scan the QR codes located in the entrance queue and fill out the form using your mobile device. Download the NSW Health and Qld Health apps before you arrive at the conference.
- If you become unwell during the event, please see the staff at the registration desk.
- Check the most up to date restrictions and guidelines of NSW & QLD to ensure you are aware of any requirements:
THINGS TO KNOW AT THE CONFERENCE
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your immediate group when entering or exiting the venue, or moving around the conference
- Cooperate with any COVID Marshalls and Event / Venue Staff directives.
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations around the conference and when using the bathroom
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow